Eat and the City
Benefits for restaurant partners
“You bring so many new customers to our restaurants that we definitely will continue.” – Restaurant Owner
During rush hour restaurants can lose business because they are unable to answer the phone to take reservations. This is no longer a problem because Eat and the City is integrated with TableOnline reservation system. As a result, restaurants can receive reservations directly from articles in local newspapers.
Restaurants will obtain email addresses, home addresses and phone numbers for all customers and can later use this information for marketing campaigns.
Services for you and your guests
The Eat and the City product
Eat and the City product is available for white label licensing (SaaS / PaaS).
Eat and the City consists of:
- Ipad software that we provide to restaurants
- Intelligent online search engine (integrated with local trusted media partner)
- Table Bookings software (works with OpenTable, BookATable, TableOnline), integrated food order software (works with Foodora, Wolt, Delivery Hero, OnlineFood etc)
- Food / Drink Prepayment module (Major Credit Cards, Amex, Visa, Mastercard supported)
- Gift Card automation system (also white label)
- Data driven Native Restaurant Ad delivery tool (Compatible with DFP and major ad delivery platforms)
The joy of discovering memorable new places
Eat and the City makes it possible to bring all restaurants into one place with super search tools. Discovering new memorable places has never been more fun.
One-stop shopping for table reservations, food ordering and gift card purchasing
A seamless user experience is everything. The application engages the customer, and our state-of-the-art functionality allows customers to make table reservations, purchase gift cards or order food immediately. This one-stop shopping experience broadens the restaurant exposure in the most efficient way possible.
Digitizing restaurant article user experience with native advertising
The best digital restaurant community on the planet
“Your product made it possible for me to find my new favourite restaurant. I definitely gave the restaurant 5 stars! Thank you!”
“I often check what restaurants are open near me from your site to get ideas where to go to eat today.”